I am so honored and thrilled to have received the "Kreativ Blogger Award" for my posting last week on Wordless Wednesday!
Four fellow bloggers nominated me, Cindy whose blog is Everything's Relative, Janet Illes at Janet the Researcher, Alana at A Twig in my Tree and Andrea Christman who authors Family Tales. Check these blogs out, they are all so interesting to read and artfully laid out.
Instructions are as follows:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the people for whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.
I nominate:
I chose these blogs for various reasons: Some based on originality, humor, layout, ease of reading and the topics. Check these sites out.
Once again, thank you for the nomination!

0 comments: